There is something for everyone on Sundays at Bethel. We see our services on a Sunday like a family get together. We like to laugh and have fun. Life can sometimes be very challenging, whether you are young or old and it helps to have support and a place to belong, so on Sundays we do just that.
What you can expect on a Sunday morning at Bethel is:
- A warm, friendly community of people
- To be welcomed and included.
- To be supported.
- To be given a chance.
- To sometimes laugh and sometimes cry.
- To be challenged and also to have fun.
- To experience the presence of God in us and in creation.
- To sing, because music is probably the best way we have of expressing our emotions and gratefulness to God.
- A love for the Bible and the truths in it.
What time is it?
We start at 10:30am every Sunday and there is always tea, coffee and refreshments served at the end.
There are also groups for children and teenagers aged 4 - 18 and we have a creche.
On the first Sunday of the month we have a 4Every1 service which designed to be inclusive, interactive and for everyone, young and old. If you want to know more about these service or when the next one is, click here.
Click here to Find Us.
Phil our pastor is always happy to have a chat on the phone or over a coffee if you have any questions, so please contact him at 01446 792348